We used a Simplicity Pattern. We copied the jacket pieces and reduced them to 90% of the original pattern size. We used this pattern to make the leggings too (at regular size).
Our fabric for the outer shell of the jacket was from a green cloth napkin bought at Marc's. The lining was cut from material included in a bag of fabric remnants from The Volunteers Of America.
We bought the bag of remnants on the last Tuesday of September at the monthly half price sale.
A tee, leggings and skirt were made to go with the jacket too.
The tee and leggings were cut from a tee-shirt bought from Marc's as a slightly imperfect shirt for $1.39.
The skirt was made from three different remnant pieces and a piece of remnant lace. The skirt did not come out as well as we would have liked and may go through a redo in the future.
Little Jo has not taken off her Halloween costume all week, she even wore it out to the pumpkin farm.
A few pictures from the Amish farms where we bought apples, pumpkins, and butter for the fall baking.
What a little ham!
A few more views of Cindy's new jacket.
Be Sure to visit JoAnn Here at her Wednesday Wee Ones post and visit Diane to see what she has made for her dolls this week Here.
Have a wonderful week,
Big Doll Hugs,